Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Bob Baker's Podcast of Self-Promotion Tips and Inspiration for Musicians, Artists, Writers and Creative People of All Kinds
63 - Pomplamoose Interview, Part 2 - Jack & Nataly Share Their DIY Music Success Story
They also have some tough love and a reality check for DIY music naysayers. This is a good one, so listen up!
Running time: 21:37 minutes. File size: 20 megs. Format: MP3 (128 kbps).
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
1) Listen now using this streaming audio player:
2) Download the MP3
3) Subscribe to the Podcast
Stuff mentioned on this episode:
- Pomplamoose music channel on YouTube
- Pomplamoose website
- Music Marketing Mentorship Program
- The Buzz Factor ezine sign-up page
What do you think of Jack and Nataly's DIY music success story with Pomplamoose?
Please post your ideas in the Comments below.
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
About This Podcast
- Artist Empowerment Radio is all about giving musicians, artists, writers and more the marketing ideas and inspiration they need to succeed.
- In addition to this podcast, check out Bob's music promotion blog and full-time author web site.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians and authors how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music and books, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
A easy-to-read overview of online marketing
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 62 - Pomplamoose Interview w/ Jack Conte & Nataly ...
- 61 - Stop Marketing, Start Engaging - Scott Stratt...
- 60 - Jason Van Orden, Internet Business Mastery fo...
- 59 - Lessons from Gene Simmons & KISS - Michael Br...
- 58 - Joe Vitale Interview on Hypnotic Music Market...
- 57 - David Nevue: Lessons From a Full-Time Musicia...
- 56 - Real-Time Promotion & the Need for Speed
- Special Christmas Message & Advice for 2011
- 55 - Holiday Promotion Ideas & Seasonal Marketing ...
- 54 - Crap Filters & the Perfection Curse
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker