Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast

Bob Baker's Podcast of Self-Promotion Tips and Inspiration for Musicians, Artists, Writers and Creative People of All Kinds


20 - The Secret to Artist Empowerment

Don't touch that mouse! On this episode of Artist Empowerment Radio I share part of a recent interview I did with Jammin' Dave Jackson on his Musicians Cooler podcast. He put me on the hot seat and made me reveal all of my top secrets about artist empowerment. So don't miss this one.

Running time: 13:56 minutes. File size: 12.7 megs. Format: MP3 (128 kbps).

There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
This episode's song samples: "City" by Annelise LaCheminant, from her You Never Know CD (www.annelise.us), and "Just for Today" by Marianne Beard, from her disc of the same name (www.mariannebeard.com).

Stuff mentioned during this episode:

Connect with

posted by Bob Baker @ 2:18 PM   0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home