Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast

Bob Baker's Podcast of Self-Promotion Tips and Inspiration for Musicians, Artists, Writers and Creative People of All Kinds


12 - How to Boost Your Fan Email List

How would you like to add 5,000 subscribers to your fan e-mail list within the next 90 days? That was the goal of one ambitious artist. And on this podcast you can listen in as I give him my best ideas for reaching that goal.

Also, I unveil the most significant resource I've created in the last couple of years. When I say first-ever and one of a kind, I'm not joking. Hint: Details at MySpaceMusicMarketing.com.

This episode's song samples: "Loneliest Girl" and "Undone" by Christine Havrilla (www.christinehavrilla.com).

Enjoy! -Bob

There are three ways to enjoy this episode:

Stream It & Listen or Download the MP3 or Subscribe to the Podcast.

Running time: 13:46 minutes. File size: 12.6 megs. Format: MP3.

Connect with

posted by Bob Baker @ 12:28 PM   2 comments


2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a BLATENT rip-off of the Musician's Cooler www.musicianscooler.com

Come on Bob, FIRST EVER? Give me a BREAK!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Bob Baker said...

Hey Anonymous, Why don't you grow a pair and attach your name to your ridiculous comments.

Musician's Cooler is a great resource, but when has Dave Jackson EVER published a how-to guide on MySpace music marketing?

Hence, my new ebook referenced above is indeed a FIRST EVER!

-Bob Baker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home