Bob Baker's The Buzz Factor
Music marketing tips and self-promotion ideas for independent songwriters, musicians and bands.
Bob Baker's Podcast of Self-Promotion Tips and Inspiration for Musicians, Artists, Writers and Creative People of All Kinds
18 - Fans, Inner Circles & Networking
On this episode you get clever networking strategies, creative ways to work your way into the songwriters' inner circle, the importance of fans and how to find them, and more. So don't touch that dial!This episode's song samples: "Just For Now" and "Hardline" by Jill Barber from the CD For All Time (www.jillbarber.com) and "Big Dark Canyon" by Charlie A'Court from the CD Bring On the Storm (www.charlieacourt.com).
There are three ways to enjoy this episode:
Running time: 16:52 minutes. File size: 15.4 megs. Format: MP3.
FREE Music Tips Ezine
- Get Bob's Free Music Marketing Tips by Email. Find out more.
About This Podcast
- Artist Empowerment Radio is all about giving musicians, artists, writers and more the marketing ideas and inspiration they need to succeed.
- In addition to this podcast, check out Bob's music promotion blog and full-time author web site.
What About Bob?
Bob Baker is an author, indie musician and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians and authors how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music and books, and increase their incomes.
Guerrilla Music Marketing Online
129 Free & Low-Cost Ways to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet
55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet
A easy-to-read overview of online marketing
Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook:
201 Self-Promotion Ideas for Song-
writers, Musicians and Bands on a Budget
- Killer Music Press Kits
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Encore Edition
- Killer Music Web Sites
- DIY Music Marketing for the Serious Musician
- How to Tap Into NACA and the Lucrative College Music Market
- Online Music PR Hot List
- How to Use Video to Promote Your Music Online
- How to Publish Your Own Indie Book
- Unleash the Artist Within
Connect with Bob on
- 17 - Internet Music Video Promotion
- 16 - Grow Your Music Career
- 15 - How to Fix the Music Industry
- 14 - Storytelling, Freebies & Words
- 13 - Marketing & Sales, 10 Minutes a Day
- 12 - How to Boost Your Fan Email List
- 11 - Four Keys to Success
- 10 - SXSW, Filk, Fark & Cat Lovers
- 9 - Feeling Good About Your Music
- Artist Empowerment Radio #8 - Take Action Now!
Favorite Music Blogs
- DIY Musician
- Music Think Tank
- David Hooper
- Ariel Hyatt
- Derek Sivers
- Brian Thompson
- Michael Brandvold
- Artists House Music
- Bob Lefsetz
Copyright 2004-2013 Bob Baker